Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tasting Report 2: The Stew Reheated

This is the last post about the stew, I promise. Maybe it was just because it was extra cold today, or perhaps it was because I was extra hungry when we finally arrived home after a long day, but that stew reheated two days after it was initially slow cooked was delicious. The flavors melded and deepened in the Tupperware terrarium, and I knew enough this time to add a healthy (well, maybe unhealthy) amount of salt upfront. After running from the condo to the car to meeting to meeting to the car and back to the condo, this meal stuck to my ribs just as I wanted it to.

Okay, that's it, I'm done. I just thought I owed it to anyone who's reading this to tell you try this recipe out after all. I promise not to be so lazy and to try out either a new recipe or new restaurant tomorrow!

No comments: