Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Peter's Full of More than Just Dewey's Pizza


I'm officially filing a complaint. I first created this blog by myself with all my own individual information, then had the idea for this great blog in which BOTH my husband and I would post our opinions on various restaurants where we've dined together. Realizing that having everything in my name was a little self-centered, I went through the rather arduous process to change everything so that it didn't just say "Angie" anymore and said "Angie and Peter" everywhere. So now I ask you, where the heck is Peter in all this posting? He claims to be this fantastic writer/editor/food critic extraordinaire, but I'm starting to think it's all a bunch of bull. He's even boasted that his last name is now "Blogsome" instead of "Blocksom," but again, he's all talk and no write.

It's not like it's that hard. He could be writing about the great pizza we just had at Dewey's (by far our fave in the city), or how we raved about both the House Salad and the Candied Walnuts and Grape Salad, or how we now smell like roasted garlic from our Edgar Allen Poe and sausage/onions/prosciutto special order, but no. You can see for yourself from the picture here exactly where he is and what he's doing.

Write in and tell him that he should support his wife and that he should be part of this wonderful phenomenon known as electronic journaling. Long live the Internet!

No comments: